Top 8 Beauty Essentials for Summer 2017
The Summer is in full bloom and I already have 7 items that are a STAPLE for me everyday. This is one of the hottest Summers that I can remember so far, therefore I have changed my beauty routine quite a bit. Check out my top 7 Beauty Essentials of 2017.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette - This palette is perfect for Summer. It has so many warm colors to match every skin tone. You will be able to create a variety of looks from Office attire to a more dramatic look for a night on the town. Get yours HERE.
- MAC Skin Finish - Dark- This is a great alternative to wearing liquid or cream foundation. I receive great coverage from this powder alone and it's a lighter option for my skin. Get yours HERE
- Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector- I don't use this everyday. I only use this on days that I know the humidity will be outrageous, or if I'm out of town in a new climate. This product is so good for keeping the skin matte without going dry. Get yours HERE
- Black Opal Foundation Stick- Suede Mocha- This item is a MUST HAVE for me!! I use this as a contour. It gives a natural contour without over doing it for my skin. I've really been in to the "No makeup...makeup" look this summer and this foundation stick helps me out with that.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum- There is no better way to slow down the signs of aging than with this product. It truly speaks for itself. Read more about it HERE.
- Embryalisse Lait Creme - This is the moisturizer of ALL moisturizers. I typically use this at night to help moisturize my skin while I sleep. I was told about this product when I went to a Renny Vasquez class. Get yours
- Lancome Click and Glow- This product was sent to me to try and I totally fell in love with it. This is a highlighter pen that gives the skin such a beautiful glow from within. It's perfect for the summer to give the sun kissed look without trying.
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil- I have used this product for about a year now. It didn't take me long to realize this was almost a direct dupe for the Anastasia Brow Pencils (and a fraction of the cost). This pencil has product on one end and a spoolie on the other end. Try this on your brows, you'll love it.
What are some of your Summer Essentials that you LOVE so far? Leave a comment below and share some of your favs.