The July IPSY Summer Lovin Glam Bags are IN!!! I was super excited to receive my Glam Bag this week. I was pleased to find some pretty awesome goodies inside. For those who don't know, IPSY is a monthly subscription plan that allows you to receive 5 sample or full size products each month for only $10/month! They even throw in FREE SHIPPING! The beauty of this subscription is, it allows you to try products that you may have otherwise not purchased. It's sometimes good to change up your beauty products, just to explore and see if there are other products that work in a different way to give you a different result. Enough of the chatting, let's get into my Glam bag!
Now let's look at the products.
1. Be A Bombshell Lip Balm - Ruby- This lip balm retails for $14. It's very hydrating and leave a tint of color to your lips. Perfect for teenagers and adults who don't want a lot of color to their lips.
2. OFRA Eyeshadow/Highlighter - Bliss - Retails for $15. This eyeshadow/highlighter is extremely pigmented and suitable for most skin tones. It is formulated for sensitive skin. It can be applied with a wet or dry brush for a shimmery finish.
3. Tarte Bronzer - Park Ave. Princess- Retails for $30. This is a highly pigmented, yellow gold, bronzing powder. I was in love at first swatch!
4. JOR'EL Parker Classico Perfume- Retails for $16. This perfume has gotten mixed reviews. I actually like it. It comes in a roller ball which makes for easy traveling and carry. It has a sweet, yet, unique scent, which has impressive staying power.
5. Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance gel- Retails for $20. Deep-penetrating, soap-free cleanser eliminates impurities and excess sebum without stripping the skin. As you can see, this Ipsy bag has certainly paid for itself with the quality of products received. Have you ordered your IPSY Glam Bag yet? What are you waiting on? Check out IPSY here and order yours TODAY! Let's chat, tell me how you love it! Comment below.